Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - Tuesday, September 22, 2020
During this COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are still working daily to ensure your success!
Travel Advice | Things to Avoid Doing in Moscow, Russia
Moscow is one of the most beloved and frequently visited cities in the world. The city itself is a testament to the grandeur and elegance of Russia and Europe as a whole. Not only is it the capital of Russia, the biggest country in the world, but it’s also the most populated city in the country and the biggest one in Eastern Europe. It’s considered a cultural, technological, social, and economic center in all of Europe and the architectural structures in the city are nothing short of magnificent. So if you’re looking for good travel advice, pack your bags and take an exciting trip to the city of Moscow!
Traveling is an amazing experience. In fact, several studies have shown that traveling at least once a year is good for your mental and physical health. It allows one to be more productive at work because having something to look forward to, like traveling, is a great way to be motivated. However, keep in mind that there are a lot of things to do before traveling abroad such as knowing exactly where to go, what to do, and most especially, what not to do. While the first two can be easily taken care of, take time to consider the following things which you should avoid doing when in Moscow, Russia:
- Relying on local maps. Keep in mind that a lot of the local maps in Moscow, regardless if they’re from gift shops, hotels, and even airports, can quickly get outdated. From time to time, a lot of new changes are added to the city’s landscapes and even then, it can get so complicated that you’re better off using your smartphone’s navigation system rather than using a possibly outdated map.
- Crossing main roads. If a road in Moscow has two or more lanes, don’t ever cross it. It’s incredibly irresponsible and dangerous and it might even get you in trouble with local city enforcement.
- Not dressing your best during night outs. It’s almost part of Russian tradition to dress up as well as you can wherever you go, especially when you go out to enjoy the city’s nightlife. If you don’t take this seriously, you’ll surely feel overpowered by everyone else around you. And that’s not something you want to experience when visiting an elegant city like Moscow.
- Not joining a sightseeing tour at night. Consider taking bus tours in the city at night time. It will provide you with an amazing view of the city for when the architectural structures really stand out. The Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, and the Red Square are just some of the many wonderful things you will get to witness during these tours.
- Taking taxis from the arrival booth at the airport. If you value your hard-earned money or are traveling on a budget, never ever take taxis from the airport. Their fares are much higher than the regular taxis. Instead, take an Uber or coordinate with the hotel you’ll be staying in for transportation arrangements.
- Not meeting or talking to women. The city of Moscow has some of the most elegant, exquisite, intelligent, and beautiful foreign ladies in all of Europe. If you’re a single man planning on engaging in the foreign dating scene, Moscow is a very good place to start off this exciting experience. Who knows, you may even find your future bride among the women in the city!
While there are many things that you can do in a foreign city or country, never forget to watch out for the things that you should avoid doing. If you want to respect the country and its people, and them to respect you, then acquaint yourself with the spoken and unspoken rules. Not only will you have a great time, but so will everyone else around you. And that’s among the best international travel tips you can give to yourself wherever you go. With that said, book your tickets to Moscow now, or join one of our romance tours to meet and mingle with beautiful Russian women while getting to travel around the city’s magnificent tourist spots!