Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - Tuesday, September 29, 2020
During this COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are still working daily to ensure your success!
Travel Advice | What You Ought to Know About Moscow, Russia
The city of Moscow is a magnificent destination that not everyone has had the chance to visit, and rest assured, millions have been wanting to. The buildings in the city are as colorful as the ones you see in fairy tale novels. Eastern European women who live in Moscow look like supermodels, yet the locals seem to be used to their astounding beauty. During the winter, the place would look like an icy wonderland. And in the summer, it becomes a paradise. One thing’s for sure, your mouth will drop in amazement at the many things you’ll get to see in Moscow. But before you decide to visit this incredible place, we’ll be discussing some important pieces of travel advice first.
The beauty of Russian culture is ever-present in Moscow. Several traditional practices, secret recipes, and family values continue to be upheld by the people in and out of the city. Whether you’re planning to visit Moscow to learn more about their culture or to create meaningful relationships among Russian people, as you would in any other foreign place, then there are certain things to prepare before travelling there. So here are 5 travel tips to keep in mind before you book your flight to Moscow:
- It’s not always cold. Russia is known for being an extremely cold country. In fact, it is said to be one of the coldest ones on the planet. However, it's not always as cold as they say it is. Better remember this to avoid being left with only winter clothes for when the hot season comes along. During the summer, the city can be particularly warm during the day, but still cool during the night time.
- An auto-translator app can be useful. Not everyone in Moscow can speak English. Unless you’re fluent in Russian, consider purchasing or downloading an auto-translator app to conveniently communicate with merchants, locals, hosts, and public transport drivers within the city.
- The water system is awful. Never drink tap water in Moscow. It is only built for cleaning and not for drinking. Buy bottles of mineral water instead.
- The Rings. The closer you get to the center of the city, the more expensive things will be. The Kremlin is located in the middle of Moscow, while Moscow is located in the middle of Russia. Considering this, try to find some sweet spots, or in this case, a sweet ring in the city that is not too far from the center, especially where some of the most beautiful things are, but not too close where things are usually too expensive.
- Food city. Although not as popular as Thai or Chinese food, Russian dishes are still very delicious and worth trying out. There is no better place to do so than in Moscow itself. So be sure to visit local restaurants and fast-food chains to have a go at some of their well-known dishes and recipes.
These are a few pieces of travel advice that can help your travel to Moscow be more convenient and worthwhile. The city is indeed a beautiful place. Make your trip there as comfortable and affordable as possible. You can also consider creating an itinerary to keep track of your schedule and expenses. The more prepared you are, the more fun you’ll get to have!